- The Photo Journal - because we had some computer lab scheduling issues, we will be turning in this assignment on Monday. Make sure you have the pictures A) emailed to you, B) uploaded to your google drive, C) have them on a USB or SD card, or D) printed out (D is the worst of the options).
- Snapshot of a Modern Learner and Questions - read this article and follow the instructions. Then answer all the questions from the end of the document. The final question requires a full page answer.
- Visual Art Assessment, Part 1 - we created a piece of visual art to represent the important ideas in any of the warm-up videos we've watched this year.
- Visual Art Assessment, Part 2 - we did the same process for the another video. Each group chose one of the following four videos: A) Mysterious Workings of the Teenage Brain, B) How to Learn Anything in 20 Hours, C) The Power of Belief: Mindset and Success, and D) School Kills Creativity.
- What Makes Us Feel Good About Our Work? Notes - we watched the first 12 minutes of this video and took notes.
Week #6 (9/30-10/4)
This week, we worked on the following assignments:
Leave a Reply.
Cheryl Morris & Andrew Thomasson